11/10/2013

Fade into you

And one of the strongest memories I have is him sitting next to me, smoking on the terrace, asking me what I was humming all of the time. I remember how I after that played him Blood Bank by Bon Iver over and over again. He got tired of it as he did with most of my songs. But he still did put that song on once in a while and then placed his hand around my waist and whispered in my ear that everything would be ok. Not good. But ok. Then he disappeared. And I have too many love letters adressed to him unread, too many words unsaid. I will always cherish those moments, but I miss him, this world needed him for a few more years.


1 comment:

  1. Fina Sanne :(
    Fick mig lite böl här på morgonen.
    Jag vet inte vad jag ska säga ens, vill säga något. Men jag hoppas bara att du mår bra <3

    ReplyDelete