
i'm constantly exhausted. i have absolutely no idea why and it's pretty fuckin annoying.
drinking tea and craving sugar. our local shop is under construction, no cheez doodles. i need my cheez doodles ffs. cheez, lovin the spellin, shizzzzle my dizzle!
jason, jason, fabolous jason - Coconut Records – Davy
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteThank you for your words, I'm happy to listen. I'm not "pro-ana" and I don't get fiery and self-righteous at people who criticise the "life style". I don't think what I do is acceptable or maintainable and I'm looking forward to finding a way to stop. I have a good doctor and a psychologist and I take antidepressants and I think they are working :).
ReplyDeleteI think your blog is lovely. You clearly have an excellent eye. And if you don't mind me saying, enviable eyebrows! Don't hesitate to come back to my blog, your thoughts are always welcome there.
Pasco
Fuck you're gorgeous!
ReplyDeleteVäldigt, alltså VÄLDIGT, fin bild... as usual
ReplyDelete